GKS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DC Forums

We have moved our forums:
http://www.dcforums.co.cc/forum/

Please re-register there, thank you.
GKS

DC Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
There are many new features available. Some of them include: the advanced profile, reputation system, and the point system. Thank you for waiting patiently, enjoy the update. Plus we are still working on fixing a lot of bugs and stuff that are wrong with the theme.

+3
Gamer2020
G.K.S.
K.F.A.
7 posters

(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? )

K.F.A.
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-29

(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Empty (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? )

Post by K.F.A. Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:24 am

This isn't your hack, it's Radium (G.K.S.'s)

(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) P(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) O(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) K(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) E(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) M(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) O(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) N(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Empty(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) P(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) O(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) L(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) I(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) C(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) E

(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Cooltext400085161

The beta will be available on Tuesday, I forgot that I need to let the beta testers play first. Sorry for my stupidity, it will be here Tuesday by the latest.

BETA Take down

Introduction:
    Well, a lot of you already know me, I'm K.F.A., I'm pretty active here in the community, well, I was more active before. Pokemon Police is my main and currently my only hack. I'm planning on releasing the beta on Monday, as it says on the title. I have come a long way since I started hacking for the first time and I hope you all enjoy the beta when it come out.

Story:
    You live in the fictional town known as Larston Town. This town, like many places in the Walster Region, is endangered by Team Rocket. One day, while you were exploring outside, you hear a cry for help. You run over to a warehouse near home and find a weird guy telling you his completed Pokedex has been stolen. He askes you to go report this to the police station neighboring you town. When you get there, the head officer asks you if you want to join the police force. When you say yes, he give you your starter Pokemon and some items, you are now allowed to pass onto the first route. In the next city, an officer who deals with new members will tell you that there are Team Rocket bases around the region and you must beat them. You would have to beat them. You will have rival who will be on your side and another that will be on the opposing side.

On your journey, you will face rivals, Team Rocket members, other criminals, and you are responsible for taking care of the problems. After you beat all the Team Rocket bases, you will be in charge of tracking down their leader, Giovanni and beating him and bringing him to justice. A whole new league composed of the best trainers will also be added. Giovanni is going to be very strong near the end of the game, but will not be the strongest. Anime character may also appear in the game and maybe even the Team Rocket trio.

Newest Screens:
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_01-3 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_02-4 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_03-5
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_06-2 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_05-3 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_04-4
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_09-1 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_08-1 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_07-1
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_10-2 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_11-2 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_12-2
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_14-2 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_13-2 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_01-4
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_02-5 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_03-6 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_05-4
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_03-7 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_02-6 (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PpGBA_01-5

(I don't want to give away a lot of information.)

Regarding the Beta Release:
    There is no beta testing position, I got enough, if enough people won't show up, I will ask for it.
    The next beta release dates:
    Beta 1 - 9/29/2008
    Beta 2 - 1/1/2009
    Final - 2/1/2009

Take note that this beta isn't very long, it's more like a demo than a beta. I will have about 45 minutes of play.

Download:
    (check on Monday 9/29/2008)

[color:3256="Red"]Features:

• New Scripts
    • D/P Pokemon (25)
    • New Tiles
    • New Region
    • New Story, New Scripts and New Events
    • Play as a Police Officer
    • Catch all the Pokemon
    • More than one Rival
    • New Character and Old Characters (plus anime characters)
    • Different Starters

[color:3256="Red"]Team/Specific Helpers:

K.F.A.---------------------Scripter, Main Mapper, Overworld, Storyline, Main Tester, Management and other stuff.
    Sirwillis04----------------Mapper.
    Stevey Poo---------------Mapper.
    v1tje-----------------------Banners and User Bars Creator, Beta Tester.
    Mattsusie1---------------Spriter.
    Elijahb--------------------Map error finder, beta tester.
    Smileman-----------------Spriter/Banner Creator
    Lucario 9-----------------Beta Tester
    Platinum Lucario--------Spriter, Beta Tester
    varial295-----------------Music Editor
    .:God:. -------------------Spriter
    wenrare------------------Beta Tester
    Sandro--------------------Banners

[color:3256="Red"]Support:

(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Banner1 -----By v1tje
    [HTML](This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Banner1[/HTML]
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Banner2 -----By v1tje
    [HTML](This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Banner2[/HTML]
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Arcanine -----By v1tje
    [HTML](This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Arcanine[/HTML]
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Sig2 -----By v1tje
    [HTML](This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Sig2[/HTML]
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) NewBitmapImage -----By Smileman
    [HTML](This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) NewBitmapImage[/HTML]

(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PokemonPolice1------By Sandro
    [HTML](This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PokemonPolice1[/HTML]

(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PokemonPolice------By Sandro
    [HTML](This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PokemonPolice[/HTML]

(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PokemonPoliceCentered------By Sandro
    [HTML](This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) PokemonPoliceCentered[/HTML]

[color:3256="Red"]Credits:
    Cheesepoew--Tiles rombase.
    Pokecommunity--For allowing a chance for this it be showcased, for inspiring, and for knowledge on hacking.
    Everyother hacker who has inspired me.
    Nintendo--For the game itself.
    Anyone I forgot.
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Male Number of posts : 1718
    Warning :
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-20

(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Empty Re: (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? )

Post by G.K.S. Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:26 am

THIS IS MY HACK TO YOURS, CONSIDER YOURSELF BANNED
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Empty Re: (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? )

Post by Gamer2020 Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 am

What an idiot!

Who is this guy?

Should I lock idk...

Ill leave it open for reactions.
    hollowminds
    hollowminds
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Male Number of posts : 193
    Warning :
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Right_bar_bleue

Post by hollowminds Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:09 pm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THATS WEIRD!! because your screenshots are from G.K.S's (radiums) photobucket acount!

what an idiot... glad you banned him
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Warning :
    (This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100(This is Radium's (G.K.S.) hack, why did you post it? ) Right_bar_bleue

Post by G.K.S. Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:36 pm

I figured out it was Majin, same IP addresses. Plus it seems to match the location he has specified on his profile (San Diego) with the information from http://cqcounter.com/whois/ when I checked his IP.
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:03 pm

All I know is that if he dosnt log in and give a good explanation im not helping with his hack and ill find myself another mapper.

Its not like i cant map myself either
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Warning :

Post by G.K.S. Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:41 pm

We will just have to wait and see.
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:51 pm

When was his last log in?
    ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ
    ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Male Number of posts : 339
    Humor : Humor? Yes please! Two big helpings of it!
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:02 pm

Wow, what.. did he think that you wouldn't notice or something?
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Warning :

Post by G.K.S. Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:19 pm

I don't know, maybe he thought I would figure out it was him because of a new username. The new username has been banned. Of course this is my hack, so I could tell it was mine.
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Warning :

Post by G.K.S. Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:22 pm

I didn't notice I banned his IP address, so I unbaned the IP now.
    Dark Link
    Dark Link
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 464
    Humor : fun!!
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by Dark Link Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:31 am

hmmm so blaming me without even asking
    why would i do something so idiotic
    Dark Link
    Dark Link
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Warning :

Post by Dark Link Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:32 am

hmmmm so you heard
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:33 am

dude it was you...

we want to know why...
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:34 am

why did you do that?
    Dark Link
    Dark Link
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Warning :

Post by Dark Link Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:34 am

yes it was my f***** cousin idk why he did it
    dont believe me if yu dont wantt to but thats what happend
    Dark Link
    Dark Link
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Warning :

Post by Dark Link Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:36 am

i didnt it was my cousin and like i said dont believe me if you dont want to
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:37 am

Do you have proof?
    Dark Link
    Dark Link
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Warning :

Post by Dark Link Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:39 am

well not really but i always leave my account loged in
    he said he needed to do some important reaserch
    so i let him borrow it
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:40 am

I dont believe you...
    Dark Link
    Dark Link
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Warning :

Post by Dark Link Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:41 am

then dont believe then i have my own hack i have no reason to copy someonelses
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:44 am

while that may be true why would your cousin do that?
    Dark Link
    Dark Link
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Warning :

Post by Dark Link Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:49 am

maybe he wanted to start an account with a hack
    but since hes a d*****
    i wouldnt do it becuase well 1. i know you can check the ip adress
    2.i have my own
    3.this forum is small so even a retard would know its gks hack
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:51 am

ill leave this up to radium...
    Tertle
    Tertle

Male Number of posts : 31
    Humor : Strange
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-03

Post by Tertle Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:07 am

Oh sweet, a moderator war! I wish I had some popcorn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm