GKS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DC Forums

We have moved our forums:
http://www.dcforums.co.cc/forum/

Please re-register there, thank you.
GKS

DC Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
There are many new features available. Some of them include: the advanced profile, reputation system, and the point system. Thank you for waiting patiently, enjoy the update. Plus we are still working on fixing a lot of bugs and stuff that are wrong with the theme.

4 posters

How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters?

hazzamon
    hazzamon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Number of posts : 103
    Humor : Witty and Sarcastic
    Warning :
    How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters? Empty How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters?

Post by hazzamon Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:08 pm

I need help inserting new Pokemon and placing new starters. What is the easiest program to use?
    Also is there a way to edit the crys? Just replacing were they go?
    Yeah, these are probablly stupid questions but I'm totally lost.
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Section Moderator
    Section Moderator

Male Number of posts : 361
    Warning :
    How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-31

How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters? Empty Re: How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters?

Post by Syncopated Pandemonium Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:16 pm

Well, there might be an easier way to insert new pokemon, but I usually hex edit, unless you want to replace existing ones with new ones.

A-Starter is the best for editing starter pokemon, and PokeCry GUI is good for editing crys, though I've never used it.
    A-Starter should be fairly easy to find, and you can get PokeCry GUI in the EliteMap package on The Helmeted Rodent's website.
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters? Empty Re: How do I insert new Pokemon in and change the starters?

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:22 pm

You use Unzl to insert sprites.FSF to find the free space to put them in.Pokemon editor pro to repoint them.Yape to edit the pokeon data.and iconed to edit the icons.
    hazzamon
    hazzamon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning :

Post by hazzamon Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:07 am

I just want to know in advance cause none of the sprites have been made up.
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by Gamer2020 Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:21 pm

oh you also need to have the pictures indexed and in a 16 color pallete.
    Hiche
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Number of posts : 277
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Hiche Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:18 pm

There are a lot of tutorails around. Check here, or in PC.
    hazzamon
    hazzamon
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning :

Post by hazzamon Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Right thanks everyone

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 am