GKS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DC Forums

We have moved our forums:
http://www.dcforums.co.cc/forum/

Please re-register there, thank you.
GKS

DC Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
There are many new features available. Some of them include: the advanced profile, reputation system, and the point system. Thank you for waiting patiently, enjoy the update. Plus we are still working on fixing a lot of bugs and stuff that are wrong with the theme.

+5
ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ
Sirwillis04
hollowminds
Hacker of ROM
G.K.S.
9 posters

What are the stupid stuff you guys have done?

Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-14

What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are the stupid stuff you guys have done?

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:22 pm

I was that fat kid!

Just joking thats hiliarious.
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Male Number of posts : 1718
    Warning :
    What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-20

What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are the stupid stuff you guys have done?

Post by G.K.S. Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Lol
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Section Moderator
    Section Moderator

Male Number of posts : 361
    Warning :
    What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-31

Post by Syncopated Pandemonium Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Radium wrote:Did you know those people or did you just throw for no reason? Kind of mean, lol.

Well, I guess no one here know's what kind of a person I am. I don't really think about anything. I saw two fat kids, said to myself "HEY! They can't be fat in public!" and off I ran down the aisle wielding a dart-like wet floor sign. It was one of those metal and fabric pyramid shaped signs.
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Section Moderator
    Section Moderator

Warning :
    What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Syncopated Pandemonium Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:01 pm

I guess I should post some more. My friends and I went to Chuck E Cheese one day (actually we go quite often), and I immediately went to the ski-ball thing. Since I was a child, I've always wanted to roll the ball so hard, that when it hits the ramp, it flies up and hits the ceiling. Back then, I didn't have enough muscle. I do now! So I scream at the top of my lungs, and throw the ball down the "runway" (for lack of better term). Sure enough, it hits the ramp at 500 miles per hour and reaches the ceiling. However, there was a light between the ball and the ceiling. It shatters the bulb, and there's sparks and glass everywhere. One of the employees sees it, and gets the manager. If I'm ever seen in that Chuck E Cheese again, they'll apparently call the cops.
    So going along with the last post, THAT's what kind of a person I am.
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :
    What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:10 pm

lol

any other places your banned at?
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Section Moderator
    Section Moderator

Warning :

Post by Syncopated Pandemonium Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:13 pm

School.
    haha, not really. Uhhhhh... I think that's it. (not for the stupid stuff, just for places I got banned from)
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:16 pm

lol

let me think. whats something stupid ive done.

I threw my bookbag down a staircase not that long ago. right after me and my friend had to run away from some security guards.
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Warning :
    What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100What are the stupid stuff you guys have done? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by G.K.S. Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:20 pm

I was in school once and we were at the computer lab once and after I finished my work, I thought it would be funny to mess with the command prompt because we had a substitute teacher, and usually they don't know much. The teacher see me with command prompt open and comes over and starts asking me question. (I think I logged in as staff after I finished my work on my account, because I knew the staff password). I told the teacher the command prompt accidentally popped up, and the substitute became didn't believe it at first, the I made up that I clicked run on accident and then enter and this popped up. She said alright, and I was pretty scared actually. I didn't get in trouble.

Another time was even worse. Me and my friend were just messing around and hitting each other at lunch and the campus supervisor saw us. We told him we were just fooling around and he made us go to the wall and stand there facing the wall until lunch was over. There were students all around the place, luckly not too many people saw me. And that was the only punishment.
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:25 pm

lol why would aa teaher care that much about cmd.
    Its actually diasbled on my school computers but my teachers dont know how to use it anyway. Me and my friend started watching superbad in class when we had a sub one day
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Section Moderator
    Section Moderator

Warning :

Post by Syncopated Pandemonium Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:27 pm

let me think. whats something stupid ive done.

I threw my bookbag down a staircase not that long ago
    haha, that reminds me. One of the stupidest crap I (almost) got suspended for was (and I know I'm immature) for stealing a kid's backpack, and drawing him a treasure map to it's location. When he found it, it was at the bottom of the stairs, and he told me to go get it, so I did. I threw it up the stairs, and knocked him over. And APPARENTLY, that's enough to get me suspended, but I yelled at Mr. Principal and made him understand how stupid it was.
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Warning :

Post by G.K.S. Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:28 pm

She probably thought I would mess up configurations or something. I played games on it after I finished my work.
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:29 pm

lol thats funny

I might try that...
    the treasure map.
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Section Moderator
    Section Moderator

Warning :

Post by Syncopated Pandemonium Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:32 pm

haha, not only was that kid pissed, he was fat.
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Warning :

Post by G.K.S. Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:32 pm

This is something I planned on doing, but never got around to doing it.

There is this student I hate, I was going to go to his locker when he isn't there, cut his locker off, get a different lock (there are so many lost open locks around the place) and lock his locker with it. But I never found the time for it.
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Section Moderator
    Section Moderator

Warning :

Post by Syncopated Pandemonium Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Something I DID do to some kid I hate... I'm the tallest person at my school (Six feet, six inches) and this creepy emo kid has a locker next to mine, and some creepy emo chick taped a note to his locker. I took it off, and taped it to the ceiling.
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Warning :

Post by G.K.S. Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Lol, kind of mean, lol.

You are six feet six inches? I thought I was tall, I'm six feet 1 inch. I actually wish I was an inch shorter, because I look too tall next to some people, and I'm kind of skinny...
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Thats mean.
    But him being emo probably didnt care...
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Warning :

Post by G.K.S. Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Emos scare me, lol.
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:03 pm

there not that bad. I have friends that are emo, and friends that are other things...
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Section Moderator
    Section Moderator

Warning :

Post by Syncopated Pandemonium Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:05 pm

haha, I like how this has become "What is the meanest thing you've done to a completely innocent stranger?"
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:06 pm

lol
    when i was in the 5th grade I threw a bunch of snow into a parked car with a broken window.
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Warning :

Post by G.K.S. Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:40 pm

I don't do bad stuff to innocent people, only people who have done come to me first.
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Section Moderator
    Section Moderator

Warning :

Post by Syncopated Pandemonium Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:41 pm

I drove to my friend's house at 2 or 3 in the morning and burned a pentagram into what I thought was his back yard. As it turns out, it was mostly in his neighbor's lawn. (they don't have a fence and it was dark...)
    Gamer2020
    Gamer2020
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning :

Post by Gamer2020 Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:45 pm

lol

I ordered 150$ worth of chinese foood to my front door neighboors. Totaly hilarious. I was hoping the guy didnt want to carr the food back and he would just leave it but oh well.
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Syncopated Pandemonium
    Section Moderator
    Section Moderator

Warning :

Post by Syncopated Pandemonium Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:50 pm

hahahaha
    Just a couple days ago, I spiked the punch at my family's lame Christmas/new Years party. It was 80 proof peach Schnops. I used the whole bottle! WHOOOO!!!!!

I don't know if you'd call that 'stupid' though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:15 am