GKS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

DC Forums

We have moved our forums:
http://www.dcforums.co.cc/forum/

Please re-register there, thank you.
GKS

DC Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
There are many new features available. Some of them include: the advanced profile, reputation system, and the point system. Thank you for waiting patiently, enjoy the update. Plus we are still working on fixing a lot of bugs and stuff that are wrong with the theme.

+2
G.K.S.
Tertle
6 posters

Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN]

Tertle
    Tertle

Male Number of posts : 31
    Humor : Strange
    Warning :
    Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-03

Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN]

Post by Tertle Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:48 am

Whomever edited my opening post to say-
    Majin Jefe - Mapping (REALLY GOOD)
    -will be reported the next time it happens. I'm not pointing any fingers but I have a sneaking suspicion of who it is, and that moderator shouldn't be dicking around with their power.
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Male Number of posts : 1718
    Warning :
    Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN]

Post by G.K.S. Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:28 am

So what happened was that Majin (possibly) went into it and add text to your post?

To moderators, moderation powers are for making sure that the site stays clean, if you abuse it by editing other members text to add pointless stuff, you will be demoted. It is clear abuse if you added that text. If it is you Majin, next time anything like this happens, you will be demoted.
    Tertle
    Tertle

Warning :
    Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Tertle Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:56 am

Radium wrote:So what happened was that Majin (possibly) went into it and add text to your post?
    That's the gist of it, though it could've been anyone.
    Dark Link
    Dark Link
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 464
    Humor : fun!!
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by Dark Link Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:47 am

i wont be mapping for awhile so you have to wait or get a new mapper
    yes it was me i wont do it again
    Tertle
    Tertle

Warning :

Post by Tertle Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:15 am

Majin Jefe wrote:i wont be mapping for awhile so you have to wait or get a new mapper
    yes it was me i wont do it again
    Alrighty, well, thanks for telling me.
    G.K.S.
    G.K.S.
    Founder
    Founder

Male Number of posts : 1718
    Warning :
    Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Pokemon Violet/Indigo Version [UPDATED AGAIN] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by G.K.S. Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:13 am

Problem solved, so let's get on topic, Smile
    Dark Link
    Dark Link
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 464
    Humor : fun!!
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by Dark Link Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:14 pm

ok ill start mapping tomorrow but they are not going to be the same as the ones you made

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm